Make your website useful for your specific audience
If a webpage takes more than 4sec to load than 75% of users will not return back.
- Optimize images
- Selecting the right website host
- Page Speed Audit
- Reduce server response time
- Minify and Combine Files
- Remove unwanted Plugins
Marketers sometimes feel as though they’re at odds with Google. The search engine fails to rank their best content, for instance, or they see a huge drop in traffic after an algorithmic update.
In reality, though, your goals and Google’s are the same:
- Serve up the best possible content for your audience
- Create a positive website user experience
- Prioritize content that offers significant value
You just go about it in different ways. Google’s analyzing millions of websites, while you’re analyzing your specific audience’s behaviors.