This service includes content management, theme customization and modifications such as:
- Installation of your theme.
- Installation of required plugins.
- CSS customization. (Look & Feel: Color Scheme, Fonts, Layout).
- Adding your branding to your theme.
- Five pages of content added to your site.
- Contact form set up.
- Managing your website content.
- Theme Configurations.
- Theme Modifications ( modifying the theme source code and performing the additional changes that you need ).
This package includes:
- Layout structure changes of premium theme.
- Content strategy according to available contents.
- Color scheme changes of theme according to provided logo and graphics.
- Basic plugins installation.
This service doesn't include customization, also doesn't include fixing bug that are already exist in the old website. For theme setup with existing content, if the new theme doesn't have the same structure, some content may not be displayed in the new theme. For example, blog title and blog content are regular fields, they will appear in new theme.
If you need both migration and also wordpress theme setup, please make 2 separate orders. For migration, it doesn't include setting up email after migration. Make sure to consult with your hosting support for moving email server.
Please note, any details that are not specifically mention in the initial brief (for example hidden layers in PSD) will be excluded from project scope and will be considered as separate project after initial project is completed. Any new instructions given after the project has been started will be considered as separate/additional follow up project. After we deliver the final result, if there are changes done not by our team yet causing error or bug, additional charge may apply to fix it.
We would need:
- Your website URL.
- WordPress Theme files, demo files and Theme documentation (you can get from download section in themeforest.net).
- URL of the demo to be installed
- A brief of customization work
- FTP login details.
- Database access (or PHPmyadmin or cpanel access).
- Preferred color scheme
- Contents ( Logo, Text, Images, Graphic etc.).
- Server/Host provider details
– A complete statement of the job to be done. Please try to be detailed with the definition of the job.
– Let us know if you want to sell the plugin on any marketplace.
– Please state very clearly any compatibility requirements with third-party plugins or themes.
– We do not take just a third party website or plugin link as reference for review. Every link even if submitted, must be backed by a detailed list of the requirements.
Host/Control Panel Login & Your Email Address(If WordPress not Installed)
Logo (png/psd format)
Total Theme File (including Documentation and XML)
Wordpress Login (If WordPress Installed)
Name/Link of The Theme's Demo (If the theme has more than One Demo)
Google Login (For SEO Settings)
Note: We do have some very attractive cost-saving extras above. Please feel free to reach out to us using our profile / proposal button if you are looking for something else.