What do I need to build a website?
You’ll need the following three things to start your WordPress site.
A domain name – this is the name of your website such as talentindemand.com WordPress hosting – this is where your website files are stored. 45 minutes of your undivided attention.
Have unique requirements for your business Web Presence? A custom WordPress Website is the best solution
Why WordPress Website Should Be Built?
The software is free and open-source. You can easily scale up and expand your website with themes and plugins. It adapts so you can make any type of website and supports numerous media types.
Are you currently using old template based, non-responsive, custom coded, pay per month platforms, etc and want to move over WordPress platform.
We will convert your existing site (or idea) to a new shiny WordPress based site using theme of your choice. Please send your query through our feedback form.
The cost is for basic 5 page website. You buy & own the theme, plugins (if required), domain, hosting, etc.
If you are looking for the Best HTML to WordPress Expert and need high quality HTML to WordPress Conversion service, then you have come to the right place. Here is what you will get from our service:
- WordPress Installation.
- Installation of Template Theme.
- Setup content like the documentation provided with the theme.
- WordPress Migration / Change Domain / Website Transfer / Cloning.
- Convert HTML to WordPress.
- Cross Browser Compatibility.
- HTML5 & CSS3 Coding
- SEO optimized
We would need:
- Your website URL.
- WordPress Theme files, demo files and Theme documentation (you can get from download section in themeforest.net).
- URL of the demo to be installed (choose one if there are several versions of demo).
- WordPress admin login details (if wordpress already installed).
- Database access (or PHPmyadmin or cpanel access).
- HTML files.
- Special requirements (DOC or PDF).
– Domain Name
– Host/Control Panel Login & Your Email Address(If WordPress not Installed)
– FTP Login
– Logo (png/psd format)
– Total Theme File (including Documentation and XML)
– WordPress Login (If WordPress Installed)
– Name/Link of The Theme's Demo (If the theme has more than One Demo)
– Google Login (For SEO Settings)
Note: We do have some very attractive cost-saving extras above. Please feel free to reach out to us using our profile / proposal button if you are looking for something else.